New Calipers and refurbed or exchange

Need help with your brakes? Ask inside.
hairdoo

New Calipers and refurbed or exchange

Postby hairdoo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Hi ppl been a while just thought id mention a place i use for most of my brake needs,
PowerHouse Automotive, im in no way associated with them but must say they are extremely helpful and av most bike calipers in stock.
Got a front twin pot caliper last year for £50 refurbished too, even gave me a set of seals for pistons!
they do exchange calipers single/twin now for £68 its all on their site,oh yeah they are based in chesterfield derbyshire just like me.. how convenient.. Dave

Martinj

Re: New Calipers and refurbed or exchange

Postby Martinj » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:29 am

I got a seal kit from them last year, they seem to have a good reputation.
91 gpz500
79 cx500deluxe
Interceptor 650

hairdoo

Re: New Calipers and refurbed or exchange

Postby hairdoo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Well didnt get my rear caliper refurbed in the end, got a replacement caliper for £20 a master cylinder repair kit for £25 and a set of HEL braided lines for £60.
All fitted but not filled rear brake yet as i had some tinkering to do so thats for one evening this week before i have her MOT,D on friday.
The front brake bled up real easy and has next to no lever travel unlike before it would come back about 10mm before feeling firm and has a nice solid feel to it now .. will sort a few pics this weekend if i find the time Dave